Return to the Gardening in the UK Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BFT Mitto replacement gate remote control?

Posted by philipsk none (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 17, 14 at 3:53

We have BFT LIBRA C MA door opener panel, the original keyfob is BFT MITTO model, and we are trying to source some replacement remote controls because genuine BFT MITTO's price is too high.

We have tried some remotes from eBay that don't work - probably because we need a rolling code remote - we are not able to change the setting to fixed code.

Anyone please suggest if there is a good low cost replacement that works with our gate? thanks in advance.

Btw, we are able to add remote through BFT panel menu, Radio / Add Start submenu w/o problems.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BFT Mitto replacement gate remote control?

I have bought one off Amazon and it works well, I have attached the photo of replacement BFT Mitto remote that I bought ( the model number is SR-B1 model I guess ).

The replacement gate remote control will code to your BFT control panel just same as original, just the hidden button combination is different.

See attached link for programming video, hope it helps.

Here is a link that might be useful: bft mitto

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in the UK Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here